Work and Life in Balance @ Saxony
Saxony delivers everything businesses and organizations want most. Accessibility and amenities. Traditional values mixed with modern appeal. Room to grow. And so much more.
Working at Saxony has limitless advantages. The more than 3.5 million square feet of office and light industrial space planned for Saxony delivers:
- Convenience - Close to all the necessary services that businesses and employees require, including financial, medical, hospitality and personal services
- Proximity - A short walk or drive to the planned retail and entertainment districts
- Accessibility - An easy 25-minute drive from downtown, 40 minutes from Indianapolis International Airport, and ten minutes from Mount Comfort Airport
- Workforce – Currently, nearly 26 percent of the workforce population (25 years and older) within and around Saxony hold bachelor and advanced educational degrees; approximately 7,000 people are expected to work in and around Saxony over the next 15 years. For more demographics, click here.
- Housing – A variety of housing opportunities within Saxony and in the surrounding area are walking distance from Saxony's business, entertainment, and retail districts
- Parking - Business districts are designed to offer ample parking to accommodate employees and visitors
The Bonn Building @ Saxony
Located in the heart of Saxony Village, this 36,000 sq. ft. Class-A mixed-use building offers something for everyone.
Saxony Corporate Campus
Saxony Corporate Campus is located on the north side of Saxony and is comprised of a dynamic mix of businesses.
Businesses @ Saxony
- Aspen Creek Grill
- Bonn Building
- Cambria Suites
- Community Health Pavilion Saxony
- Crew Carwash
- Curry Agency, Inc.
- Doctors Direct - Dr. Derek Murphy
- Famous Dave's BBQ
- First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
- Helmer Labs Northparke @ Saxony
- HeLP Logistics
- Holiday Inn Express-Coming Soon!
- IU Health Saxony Hospital
- Jack's Donuts
- Koto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi - Coming Soon!
- ORS, Inc.
- Panda Express
- Performance Marketing Group, Inc.
- Perkin's Restaurant & Bakery
- Pharmakon Pharmaceuticals
- Primanti Bros.
- Republic Development
- Saxony Management Company
- South of Chicago Pizza and Beef
- STAR Financial Bank
- Towne Market
- Towne Spirits & Fine Wines
- The Alternative Hair Studio
- United States Post Office
- Verus Partners
- Village Dental at Saxony
- Wesleyan Church World Headquarters