Welcome to Saxony Market, a Saturday event in the community of Saxony, located in Fishers, Indiana. The Saxony Market is open Saturdays, May 21-September 10 from 8:00am-12:00pm .
The Market's focus is on local vendors, farm-fresh produce and artisanal foods. Bring the family—then stroll and snack your way through the lively marketplace! It’s THE place to be on Saturdays.
Here are some tips for getting the most from your Saxony Market experience:
- Dress comfortably. Wear walking shoes and a hat. Don’t forget sunscreen!
- Bring small bills. Making change is much easier.
- Ask questions. Vendors are happy to tell you about their product!
- Bring your kids. The Market offers a bounce house, corn hole and live music each Saturday!
- Pets are welcome! Please, keep your pet on a leash and be prepared to clean up messes.
- Make it an event with family, friends, and neighbors. Pick up fresh produce, enjoy delectable baked goods, listen to the live music, play a round of corn hole, and browse all the market has to offer!