Business Profiles: Available Office/Industrial
Located in the heart of Saxony Village at 131st Street, this 36,000 square foot Class-A mixed-use building offers something for everyone.
Full of character and special touches; come see how this prime location can work for you. Now leasing with attractive terms.
For more information, please call (317) 770-1818.
The Bonn Building is pleased to have the following tenants on its roster:
Founded in 1994, First Industrial Realty Trust, buys, sells, leases, develops and manages industrial real estate.
A publicly traded REIT, First Industrial has completed two 80,000-square-foot Type II industrial buildings, known as Northparke @ Saxony, in the Saxony Corporate Campus.
Located in Saxony's Corporate Campus, adjacent to Hamilton Town Center, Intrametco Centre opened in January 2008.
This building is fully equipped with:
- Stunning Contemporary architecture
- Balconies on second floor
- 2,200-13,264 rentable square footage available
- 4 parking spaces per 1000 rentable square footage
Current tenants include:
For more information regarding leasing, contact: Paul Dick - (317) 663-6540 or Tom Osborne - (317) 663-6543
- Daniela Djodjeva, M.D. - Family Medicine
- Einterez Law Offices
- Ledbetter Law, LLC
- Live Light - Medical Weight Loss
Verus Partners, a commercial real estate developer, has leased their first building to Ambassador Medical. The second building, now leasing, is an 89,000 square feet light industrial structure ideal for medium distribution, high-tech manufacturing/R&D and flex office/warehouse use.
- Square Footage- 89,600
- Divisible Unit Size- 11,200-89,600
- Ceiling Height- 20 feet
- Building Depth- 140 feet
- Exterior Docks- 8 exandable to twenty-four(24) 9'X10'
- Drive-in Doors- Eight 12'x14'
- Parking Spaces- 180
- Floor Slab- 6" unreinforced concrete over 4" compacted granular fill
- Fire Protection- Fully sprinkled Ordinary Hazard II occupancy
- HVAC- Eight- 250,000 btu gas-fired unit heaters to provide 60 degree indoor temperature at 0 degree outside air temperature
- Electrical Service- 480/277V 3-Phase electrical service available with up to 1,600 amps (greater capacity available)
- Lighting- 400 Watt metal halide lighting fixtures to provide an average lighting level of 30 foot candles at 3 feet above finished floor elevation
- Zoning- Corporate Campus Planned Development
- Real Estate Taxes- Ten (10) year tax abatement in place
Learn more at www.verpar.com